WHATS LIFE GOING TO BE LIKE AFTER MY HUSBAND GRADUATES MARINE BOOT CAMP IN JULY?

IM ALMOST 6 MONTHS PREGNANT AND MY HUSBAND AND I ARE BOTH 19. HE WILL BE GRADUATING MARINE BOOT CAMP JULY 18TH , WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT ? WILL WE BE STATIONED ? WILL I BE ABLE TO GO WITH HIM TO HIS M.O.S SCHOOLING?

mattley07mommy

Asked by mattley07mommy at 11:52 PM on Jun. 29, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I was in the Army I am pretty sure that you won't be allowed to move with him for his MOS training but soon after he graduates from there he will get assigned somewhere. You are allowed to move your family with you at your permanent duty station unless he gets sent somewhere like Japan or of course Iraq. He should know where he is getting stationed before he graduates MOS schooling. Good luck.Just remind him to make sure all his paper work is up to date getting housing can be a hassle.
    iri24

Answer by iri24 at 5:37 AM on Jun. 30, 2008