know anything about Hirschsprungs disease?

my son has it...im just curious to find someone who has or is going through the same things as me and my family...

momA3byz

Asked by momA3byz at 12:05 AM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Health

• What does the disease consist of..curious too?
    countingsparows

Answer by countingsparows at 1:48 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I believe we are going through that right now with my 3 year old, although she hasnt been diagnosed yet. Our pediatrician has always dismissed our concerns, and so I am in the process of switching doctors for her right now. I'd love to talk to you to compare symptoms and whatnot. This has been going on since our daughter was born, and it doesnt get any easier.
    ItsMeCaseyLynn

Answer by ItsMeCaseyLynn at 4:21 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I was born with hirschsprung's disease.
    alithemklady

Answer by alithemklady at 1:31 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• I don't know if you're still checking answers to this post, but my son was born with Hirschsprungs. He was diagnosed right after birth, and had surgery when he was 8 days old.

He's now 7 1/2 and doing great! The first year was rocky, but there haven't been too many long-term effects. He has some trouble with incontinence at night, but has had no problems during the day.
    emmasammom

Answer by emmasammom at 10:08 AM on Nov. 29, 2009