What's your favorite sleep position during pregnancy?

Last night the only way I could get comfortable was to sit on an ottoman at the side of the bed and lay my head down (so the baby would get off my ribs)...
My legs fell asleep eventually haha at least some part of me is getting some sleep!

elizabiza

Asked by elizabiza at 9:49 AM on Aug. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• flamingo with a pillow shoved under my side

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:52 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• When I was pregnant with our second daughter I could only sleep like I was kneeling on the bed (on my knees, head on the pillow, with my rear end in the air). When she was little, she slept the same way, it was too cute. (c:
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:52 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• my position wasme laying on my side
    starlene23

Answer by starlene23 at 9:54 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• When I was pregnant I had to sleep on my side or sitting up entirely. Whenever I laid on my back it felt like my daughter was crushing my organs, I couldn't breath. Also I never wanted my dh to touch me while I was trying to fall asleep, it just seemed uncomfortable. Which is weird b/c I'm a big cuddler. Even now, I can't fall asleep unless he's holding me. Weird.
    mandy88

Answer by mandy88 at 10:55 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• i always sleep on my side with a pillow under me and one inbetween my legs to
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 11:23 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• one either side (i toss and turn through out the night-mostly because when I'm pregnant I get soooo HOT and am drenched in sweat!) with a body pillow!
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 11:52 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I'm a stomach sleeper, and I managed some version of stomach sleeping through my whole pregnancy, using a body pillow to wedge my stomach between the pillow and the mattress, and wrapping my leg and arm over the pillow.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:10 PM on Aug. 14, 2010