What's your favorite weekend activity?

We always catch up on chores in the morning and then spend the afternoon doing something fun- go to the pool, shopping, etc...

elizabiza

Asked by elizabiza at 9:54 AM on Aug. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We're in Greece and we're going camping for the weekend. I think it's going to be perfect!! There are going to be 6 adults and 7 kids so I think it's going to be really fun for all of us!
    pipermomofash

Answer by pipermomofash at 9:57 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Oh, sorry.. Camping with friends is my favorite activity! :)
    pipermomofash

• We have a Girl Scout event scheudled every Saturday for this month, so I guess that's my favorite now. (c: Today we are doing a dog show at the county fair with shelter dogs to try and find them homes. Next week I have training and the week after that we get to go learn about lizards. MY favorite weekend activity would be a short travel trip, though.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:57 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• In the summer, garage saling. We also love to take day trips to area attractions or even just little towns nearby. In winter we do crafts, go sledding, build snowmen, watch movies, bake stuff. Both my husband and I LOVE to host family get togethers so we have a lot of little parties, either BBQs or pizza & game nights. And about once per month we have a lazy day where we don't do anything or go anywhere. We sleep in, lounge around in our pajamas, watch tv, read, play Wii and just chill.
    EwansMommy

Answer by EwansMommy at 10:06 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• catching up on laundry and what chores i didn't do the day before and then spending the rest of the day trying my damnest (forgive my language) to get my son to do SOMETHING other than that stupid video game all day long.
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 10:55 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Canoing or tubing, 4wheeling. Pretty much anything outside cuz I sit inside all winter cuz I hate it!
    mama2evan

Answer by mama2evan at 11:50 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• shopping
    queen.bee

Answer by queen.bee at 1:27 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• camping, anything outdoors
    kaysha

Answer by kaysha at 1:57 PM on Aug. 14, 2010