Pregnancy dreams! wacky or what?!?

Ever since I've been pregnant I've been having the weirdest, most vivid dreams of my whole life... like full blown movies... the other night I was a queen (in 16th century Spain apparently) and I was trying to protect my newborn son from people trying to steal his throne. haha
Last night I dreamt that I woke up and I was in the hospital and they told me my baby was here. What!?! Well, give her to me! So they bring over the baby and SURPRISE!!! Its a boy! I was like, "oh no! what are we going to do with all that girl stuff we bought?"
And never in my life have I ever had so many dreams about ex-boyfriends!!! What's the deal?

elizabiza

Asked by elizabiza at 10:00 AM on Aug. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Gosh I have such vivid dreams now that I can't imagine how they'll be when I'm pregnant! You should keep a dream journal. Who knows? Maybe one of your dreams could make you the next JK Rowling!
    MizMellyMac

Answer by MizMellyMac at 10:03 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• When I was pregnant I had so many crazy dreams ... one of the weirdest ones I had my baby very early and I had to carry her around in a container made for left-overs from a restaurant ....Strange!
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 10:04 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I had wacky pregnant dreams too! The weirdest one was recurring when I was preggo with my oldest - I dreamed I was building an oil tanker and no one would help me. (Probably because my ex was such a butt!) With my youngest, I dreamed he was a toddler and laughing and jumping off the roof.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:27 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• i have crazy dreams everyonce in a while i had a dream the other night that a tree hit my so's car and then the same tree came crashing threw our bathroom window lol
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 11:42 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• My best one was i was in a coma and delivered my son in the coma. Well i awoke and the nurse said okay your fine to go, you have been in a coma and you are ok now. Go get your baby from the nursery and go home. So i got up and went to the nursery and i didnt know wether my baby was a boy or a girl, what it looked like or anything and all the nurses went home..lol..I was just browsing them looking for one that looked like DH and i..lol..
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 12:43 PM on Aug. 14, 2010