How long after?

Yesterday a co-worker and I were at the store and she was talking about how she would still be preg if she hadnt had the tubal preg. I told her it doesnt get any better that you just know that the baby is in a better place and that it all happenes for a reason. I then told her that I would have been having a 12yr on Sept 29 and I would have a 2 yr old on Oct 13. I recall all of my miscarraiges bdays, but only stated those 2 since they had just pasted and that one is comming. I told her to just be thankful for all she has and just remeber to hug and love what you have. She has 2 girls. Just wanted to share this since my angels have been on my mind this week.

moma22angels

Asked by moma22angels at 12:07 AM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Thanks for sharing. My little angel in heaven would be 18 months old.
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 12:29 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• i am sorry for your losses an di am going to try to not sound mean i really dont mean to be but i had 3 misscarriages all this year and i dont dwell on it how can you let it go and be happy for another baby when you dwell on it like that yes once in a while i will be like oh well id be x amount weeks if i still had this baby but i really dont dwell and im 11 weeks pregnant with the 4th one and it looks like my little boy will be having a little brother or sister again i really dont mean to sound mean if i did and im sorry if i came across that way
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 1:57 AM on Oct. 7, 2008