Getting kids outside everyday

Are you the type of mom that tries to get your kids to play outside everyday? I try to get my dd (14 months) to run around outside everyday for at least a couple of hours. I feel guilty if we stay inside too long lol ... Anyone else like me?

kaylan010

Asked by kaylan010 at 10:15 AM on Aug. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i try to get my kids outside as much as they can i love being outside myself and i cant stand when i am stuck in the house for to long it makes me crazy lol
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 11:51 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I get mine out by going with them. I water the flowers, check the mail, watch the kids play...
    I definately want to be out during the summer months. In the winter, i don't care to be out at all!
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 10:36 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• yes the only time i want my kids inside in the warmer months is if its raining or time to eat or nap the rest they should be outside playing and exploring the world.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 10:17 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I try to have the kids go out and play but lately with the extreme heat index's and all the rain we have had it hasn't happened other than the day we made it to the pool. I also took them to the play area at the mall a couple of times to burn some energy. When our church isn't using the gym for anything and it is raining during the week we go up there and run around too. It isn't fresh air but at least they are burning some energy.
    niehoff9

Answer by niehoff9 at 10:29 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• My daughter is outside a lot now the only time I don't want her outside is if the temp is too hot.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 10:32 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• i try to get my son to go outside but he rather play video games all day long than go outside regardless if i go out there with him or not.
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 10:53 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• my kids spend more time outdoors than they do indoors.
    kaysha

Answer by kaysha at 1:54 PM on Aug. 14, 2010