So, what are your kids being for Halloween?

My little girl is still changing her mind daily, but I think she most wants to be Dorthey from The Wizard of Oz :-)

MyMariah

Asked by MyMariah at 12:08 AM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Just for Fun

• star wars clone trooper
    AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 12:11 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• My 4yr old son wants to be a cat, and not just any cat, he wants to look exactly like his pet cat. lol, I've been searching every site i can think of to find a cat costume for a boy.
    sheilaj817

Answer by sheilaj817 at 12:12 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• My daughter is going to be an angel and my sons are both going to be devils. I
    mandaday

Answer by mandaday at 12:12 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Aww... that's cute. That's what I wanted my twin girls to be but they want to be snow white. My youngest little girl is going to be tinker bell.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I think my lil man is gonna be a puppy.
    Peekalou

Answer by Peekalou at 12:16 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• My 2yr old is going to be batman (he likes the cape)
    My 10m old is going to be a kitty kat.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 12:16 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• DS is going to either be Mickey Mouse or the Tinman from The Wizard of Oz....and DD is going as either Minnie Mouse or Dorothy..IDK...depends on which fabric and stuff I can find first..I have my kids costumes made every year..So, if the Minnie and Mickey is too hard to find, then I guess we will do the Wizard of Oz..we atleast have a pattern for that...
    kaeleighalexis

Answer by kaeleighalexis at 12:18 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• My 3 year old is going as a bee as of right now. My mom was given the outfit and I really don't like it so hopefully she'll get to go pick out a nicer outfit before Halloween gets here. My 14 month old isn't going because I'll be recovering from a c-section and my mom can't handle a 14 month old when she is already going to have two 7 year olds, two 4 year olds, and my 3 year old
    Galikian

Answer by Galikian at 12:20 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• She's only 26 months and will be Little Red Riding Hood this year. Her favorite stuffed doggie will be the Big Bad Wolf.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:36 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• He is 3 months and he is going to be a moose.
    We're just going to my parents house.
    Amanda704

Answer by Amanda704 at 12:38 AM on Oct. 7, 2008