what to do

i dont know what to do with my bro that is 25yr and im just 23yr.he be talking down on me and my sonsaying i dont take care of hem.and he stay with me and dont help me with my son he dont do anything in the apt he just got a job and get paid weekly.when i ask he to help me out he say im useing hem but i dont know how is that he stay with me and dont do anything to help.ppl say to put hem out.he dont like my son he talk to me and my son like we are no one to hem.he act like he to gud to help out.i have to pay hem to help out and i dont think thats right.we go out to the store and im thinking that he dont have $ and come to find out we get home he takeing out $.SOME 1 HELP ME

starlene23

Asked by starlene23 at 10:46 AM on Aug. 14, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Yeah... you're supporting him, he needs to either help with household needs or get his own place. If it were me, the next time he talked down to me or my son, I would give him hell and he would have a choice- straighten up or get out. He should be more appreciative that you were willing to support him...
    MunchiesMom324

Answer by MunchiesMom324 at 10:48 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Your post is a bit hard to follow, with the lack of punctuation,etc., so I apologize if I misunderstood.

Your brother is not responsible for your children; you and their father have this responsibility.

If someone stole from you, report it to the police.

If you don't like having your brother in your home, kick him out.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:53 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I agree rkoloms...

You can't expect your brother to help you with YOUR child.

I recommend you kick your brother out. If he's not contributing then he needs to go.

bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 11:04 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• He isn't helping out, so out he goes. If you are unable to get him out, then maybe a parent can help?

Answer by Bmat at 11:07 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• i dont wont hem to help with my son but if he going to stay here he has to put food in the apt or something.help hem out with everything.he dont clean up after hem seif
    starlene23

Comment by starlene23 (original poster) at 11:28 AM on Aug. 14, 2010