Wearing sunglasses to hide my puffy eyes from crying.He kisses me on my cheek and it makes me cringe.He just doesnt know I found all that porn material in his wallet this morning. adult content

I was the one that posted this morning about finding the ph #s, nude pictures and a hand written list of porn sites and girls porn names this morning.
I havent said anything to him about it. I can't bring myself too.
He kissed my cheek and it made me cringe.
I just want to leave for the day. I can't stand being aroudn him right now.
Would you confront him now or wait till later?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Aug. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• Get yourself together and think for a while what you want to say. Make it short and to the point so you don't get too off the subject if you do cry. You probably will cry your so emotional, so try to get your thoughts together first.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 11:14 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Honesty is the best policy and communication is key. You need to talk about it now.
    SwtSnowflake2

Answer by SwtSnowflake2 at 10:49 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Set the stuff down in front of him and tell him you will be back in a day or two.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:06 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• does it really do any good to wait? I think I would let him know what all I found and then tell him I now needed get away for a while. Don't give him a chance to react. He needs time to think about how to handle the situation just like you need the time too.
    jreneei

Answer by jreneei at 10:50 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I would leave for a day or two. Get your thoughts together and come up with a solution. Figure out what you need from him to get over this. Then go back and talk to him about it.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 10:49 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• yeah, calm down first, think about what you want to do... do you want to work through it?
    I'll tell you this: my husband struggled with pornography almost his whole life (up until 5 years ago), it started when he was just a little kid and was molested by a babysitter... his dad always had porn in the house so it was easy for him and his brothers to find it...
    He finally got help in counseling and in a 12-step recovery group.
    He's been clean from his addiction for 5 years now by having accountability with other guys who understand him, going to meetings, and helping others.
    I know people scoff at the idea of sex addiction but it IS a real thing and its not impossible to work through it.
    I know your world must feel dashed right now but its not impossible to walk through this with him if he's willing to get help
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Go to the drug store, get some VALERIAN ROOT, from the natural herbs aisle and take some of those to calm down and pull your emotions together....then you can talk about this right away, the longer you take to deal with the more likely it will be swept under the rug.
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 11:10 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Maybe writing him a letter would be easier?
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 11:15 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• ok since you cant talk when so upset, sit and qwrite 2 letters. the first letter-say it all, the rage the hurt the fear/hate/love and ...just all of it...then you will feel calmer and a lil worn out. then write the second letter-tell him you found his por stuff and it hurt you deeply and you need a couple of days to make some choices. then go to a nice hotel and relax.
    please, I dont know the whole story, but dont shut down and treat him like a criminal for looking at porn(unless its children then call the cops) ...let him be able to talk to you too about why he looks....
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 11:16 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Why are you waiting?

Answer by rkoloms at 10:58 AM on Aug. 14, 2010