Pagan mommas AGAIN LOL!

Ok so last night I was informed that a dear friend of mine's uncle's lung cancer came back. He is refusing treatments as he has been through it before and was given 1 year. Now my friend was very close to her grandma as i am with mine. Even called her grandma Nanny like I call mine so when she told me her uncle was her last link to her Nanny who has since passed I knew I had to try and do something. I want to do a small healing circle just my DD and I for this man. I know my freind would love to take part however she has not left her uncle's side and probably does not plan on it until the school year starts and she has to start homeschooling again. so anyone have any ideas on a circle I can do that includs my 2 almost 3 year old? Just simple ideas nothing major. I have though of some things however i am just starting out so I do need a bit of help and google gives me nothing. Thank you in advance!

delilahsmom1177

Asked by delilahsmom1177 at 11:05 AM on Aug. 14, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Do you mean helping as in helping her deal with what's going on, or helping her uncle deal with his cancer? Also, can you not do the circle where your friend is, so she can be part of it? When I want to help people, I just chant some helpful words and do smudge to clear the negativity.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 11:56 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Well I want to help her AND her uncle. She is a very kind person and I want to do what I can for her and her family. I don't drive myself so I could not get to her home but she is sending her energies she knows I am doing it. Thank you though I wrote up a chant that would be easy for my DD to say and I'm thinking of soem things that would be fun for her to do but ritualistic at the same time.
    delilahsmom1177

Comment by delilahsmom1177 (original poster) at 12:02 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Even though you have the best intentions at hand, do make sure that you have the permission of the people for whom you are doing this or you could be tripping over the line of manipulation. And if one of them does NOT want you to do magick for them, ask if, at the very least, you could pray for them. As wonderful as your intentions are, you want to make sure that the objects of your magick know what you're up to so that you're not accidentally affecting anyone's free will.

I hope very much for the best in this situation. I'm so sorry that your friend and her family are having to deal with this tragedy. :-(
    PaganMommy04

Answer by PaganMommy04 at 4:17 PM on Aug. 16, 2010