Are there any natural ways to re-lactate?

I'm 9 weeks PP and still have a little milk left but it's a very little bit!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• kellymom.com
    breastfeeding.com
    there are websites out there. Pumping as always is an alternative. Super power pumping worked for me its where you spend a day pumping for 10 min every other 10 min for one hour. rest for one hour. 10 on 10 again for the whole day. Timeful yes worthless it absolutely! other than that I'm not sure of any natural ways other then suppliment dietary tablets such as fenugreek.
    motherofzander

Answer by motherofzander at 12:44 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• i would also love to know
    juliegorham

Answer by juliegorham at 12:49 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Put baby to breast, first.

Google relactation.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:32 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• fenugreek, raspberry leaf tea, mothers milk tea, and earthmamaangelbaby.com has their tea and that is what i use... its funny when you have a baby you invision a million things for them, and funny breastfeeding is so important to us, we want me to be able to do it for as long as possible, thats why i bought earthmamas tea, i hate tea, but this stuff is actually pretty good. and good timing with the chilly weather coming in, granted, on their box it says you can drink it cold. good luck mama,
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 1:42 AM on Oct. 7, 2008