WHAT IS ONE THING YOU MISS ABOUT YOUR TEEN LIFE?

i was never a ging out person so i dont miss that stuff i always liked to be at ome wiht my family better then to be out doing nothing so idont miss that their is something i miss dearly and ths past two days have almost brought me to tear i dont know why. i miss my 3 best friends we were always together in school and we loved the same things and we were just so happy i miss them so much. they dont have kids yet and are in universities and we dont talk much other than just hi and bye but miss them dearly. and this past two days i been thinking about it and it makes me cry!

Alejandra10

Asked by Alejandra10 at 11:59 AM on Aug. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I hear ya! Over the past 20 years, my school friends have drifted back and forth. For the first 10 years, it seemed like if they had a job, or college, there was just no time to get together. I felt very lonely and wondered how I was supposed to meet friends now.

It seems like in school, when you are forced together in classes, making friends is fall-off-the-turnip-truck easy. But when you are at home with a little one who needs all your attention, spending the time it takes to develop friendships seems like an insurmountable task! Very depressing.... I did not have much in common with them any more, and I could not sqwelch the feelings of jealousy I had for my friends going to advanced college. That took a long time to deal with.

However, HAVE FAITH! Time brings these same people back into your life, although not in exactly the same way as before. I had to make myself do the scary thing and make new ones too.
    WyndenSkie

Answer by WyndenSkie at 12:08 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• freedom to make choices without having to think about my kids.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 12:00 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• My skinny body and perky pre-kid boobies.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:01 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• The carefree life.

Answer by older at 12:02 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I hated my teen years. I do not miss anything about it.

Answer by louise2 at 12:03 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• yes! no kids to think about or worry about money.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 12:03 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• When I was a teen, I lived where I wanted, with who I wanted, and I kept pretty much my own schedule. I don't miss the drugs, or the wild parties. I do miss the constant social interaction though.
    I miss having people to talk with- bullshitting and having people around to 'debate' with. (I don't miss debates turning into fist fights.)

I miss the money I had then. (Don't ask how I got it.) I miss the freedom.
    I'll never go back to living like that, and I don't regret where I am now, but there are days when I wish I was back there again. For a little while.
    mommymonkey

Answer by mommymonkey at 12:05 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• The lack of responsibility sounds nice occasionally, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:14 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I don't miss anything about my teen life - I worked, took care of my brothers; it wasn't fun or carefree for me.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 12:36 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Everything before the age of 18yrs old sucked so I miss nothing about them.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 1:05 PM on Aug. 14, 2010