Why does the good woman always get treated like sh*t?

My family and friends says I'm better off without him but I still feel empty inside. My husband cheated on me and that was the last straw for me. I knew he couldn't change and yet like a fool I still married him. He always said we were meant to be with each other and he loved us(myself and our daughter). The crazy thing is we didn't even have the chance to live with each other! He's a military guy and when I was forced by him to get an abortion, he was getting his license! He said the car was for us so when we "shopped" we can don't have to take a bus. I sacrificed everything for him! I quit school and work because he promised we would be with him before June. We're still here(daughter and I) with my parents. He cheated on me with this 18 year old girl! I'm 21 and he's 20 and when I found out he try to deny it. He said even though I cheated and lie to your heart he will always love me and be there for me. I hate him...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:13 PM on Aug. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• OMG, he made you get an abortion?!?! AND cheated???! You might feel empty but he is not the one to fill that void!! That is terrible, you are young. leave his ass and find a REAL man!!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 12:17 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Girl get some ball and wak out, yes it is hard at first but it gets better after time and you will find someone decent to care about you. Screw his nasty cheatin ass, throw him to the curb. I had the same situation and you just gotta take that leap into the dark and leave him.
    Peekalou

Answer by Peekalou at 12:18 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Honey, The same thing happend to me. He cheated over and over again. I finally had enough of being treated like shit, and i kept it moving. When you get enough of being treated like shit you will leave him alone. Everybody gets to their limit at a different point. But Just because you love him dosen't give him the right to treat you badly. Stand up, do something!!! take back everything you've given up for him!!! Either he will get on board or you will have to leave his ass alone for good!! sorry sweetie.
    EttaMay

Answer by EttaMay at 12:19 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Some guys are just dogs, that's all there is to it. Regardless of what he tells you, he is showing you that he doesn't truly love you or value your relationship. No one deserves to be treated as you have been, and what you have described doesn't sound like love to me at all. Do what you need to do for you and your daughter, and forget about him. There are so many better men in the world.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 12:32 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Hey first (((HUGS))) I am sorry you have a person who sound selfish if I were you I would go back to school and find your own way and let him go do have your own life again it can only get better.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 12:34 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• The problem is that you are letting him walk all over you. YOU need to stand up for yourself and say no. All he did was tell you what to do BUT YOU are the one who did it. You had the abortion and you quit school and your job because he said so. You need to learn to stand up for yourself and say no. Just because someone tells you to do something doesn't mean you have to do it and just because you are married doesn't mean you have to listen to him. You still have a mind of your own. I would suggest counseling to help you get some self esteem. Good luck.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 12:54 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• One day you will be strong enough to walk out and fill your own void. Work on you before you get in any other relationship.
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 1:45 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• You know the answer and you know what you should do. Now, do it or take what you are getting.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 7:31 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• You get treated this way because you allow yourself to be treated this way.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 7:32 PM on Aug. 14, 2010