How am I supposed to react?

I went with my mother and father in law the other night and was gone for 5 hours, my husband wanted sex before I left so I gave it to him...nothing abnormal there...then when i got home i checked the history and he was looking at porn and watching multiple videos....some of you may be wondering why i checked the history but it's only because he has a past of not wanting to tell me that he is or was talking to his ex here and there...he has never cheated on me and i know this as a given fact, but my question is why in the hell did he feel the need to look at porn, i kind of feel violated in some ways, because as i read everyone else's posts they say "well i think it's a form of cheating"...or "it builds up to cheating"...i wouldn't be so upset about it but my thing is now for two days he tells me he "wants it"...and i make ever effort to "give" it but again tonight he just went to bed...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Relationships

• hun my man does the same thing, i dont think it turns a man into a cheater, it jsut gives them a way to live out thier fantasys in a non-cheating way.. think of it this way, whould u rather him watch porn, or go out and have sex with a real person? i wouldnt give him a hard time, make it fun... ask him if thier is anything new he wants to try, or just wait for the right moment and spring up on him and make it feel like your doin somethin bad... maybe that is what he wants.. cause u know if he didnt want u to see the porn thing he would have erased it..... that is what i did with my man and he doesnt watch it much anymore, so i must have done somethin right!!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Sounds like a selfish asshole. He jerks off while youre hanging with his parents? I dont think it matters whether you see it as cheating or not. Its disrespectful ontop of the fact that he still chats with his ex. YOU shouldnt have to keep an eye on your man. You should be able to trust him. He shouldn't be giving you reason to feel that way. Id start looking at porn and calling old boyfriends. Men dont like it when the tables are turned
    CassandraLeeMN

Answer by CassandraLeeMN at 1:33 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• All men are going to look, doesn't matter what we say or think. My Husband looks (even if i'm in the same room) and he doesn't cheat. And I look (even with him there) and i don't cheat. and sometimes we watch porn together and it gets us in the mood, and that can be fun. I don't care if he looks, as long as thats it. I am his one and only and he is my one and only, and when the pictures and videos are turned off, it's just us. consider it an extra visual aid and/or an natural instinct that men have and will always have.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:59 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• No. Not all men look at it. I'm so sick of hearing that.
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 9:47 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• if he want to play with himself get over it. you know how bad it bugs me that ppl think a guy playing with his dick with his hand is cheting. do you realize how dumb that honestly sounds?? we do it you dont see us goin out and finding guys to screw. he was still horny. ever think maybe he was thinkin bout what just happened with you two and wanted more?? god women are so dumb.
    Anonymous