Are there any members here who work for Alpine Access?

I still have more questions. I was offered a job and I accepted with tears in my eyes because I have been looking for work all year. I am a single mom of three so I am limited on availibility. I will pass the drug test with no problems but the credit check worries me. I have had some financial hardship over the last 3 years and wonder if that will affect the job. The position is in collections. I dont have theft or fraud in my background so I thought I would be ok until I read some reviews online that said you have to have good credit to be accepted. I know I am venting here a little but my question is are there any Alpine employees that have some credit issues

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:40 PM on Aug. 14, 2010 in Money & Work

• Nope
    queen.bee

Answer by queen.bee at 1:21 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I suppose it would be determined by what they consider a good credit score and what your actual credit score is. If they turn you down for employment based on your credit score, you'll qualify to get your credit reports from all three credit bureaus for free. Check it over throughly and look for any errors.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 3:34 PM on Aug. 14, 2010