Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

should i tell my son's daddy im putting him on child support since public assistance is requiring me too or should i just let it be shock to him when he gets the court papers?


Asked by Anonymous at 12:41 PM on Aug. 14, 2010 in Money & Work

This question is closed.
Answers (10)
  • I agree with Darkfaery131. If you are on good terms with him, tell him. If not then, don't worry about it and let the people at the welfare office deal with him.


    Answer by Cindy18 at 12:46 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

  • if you're kind of friendly with him, I'd let him know.

    if he's a jerk, let him be surprised ;o)

    Answer by DarkFaery131 at 12:42 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

  • I would let it be a shock. He must not be paying? Or it would not be a shock.

    Answer by louise2 at 12:42 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

  • I do agree it depend on your relatioship with him. If you're on good terms let him know others wise let him get shock.

    Answer by Cassandre at 12:56 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

  • I agree. It depends on your relationship with him. Many guys already know if a woman gets on assistance it means they will go after him for cs.

    Answer by admckenzie at 12:44 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

  • I agree wil the others. If you are friendly with him and get along then tell him. If he's a jerk or you guys don't get along them I wouldn't give any warning.

    Answer by mama2my2girls at 12:51 PM on Aug. 14, 2010


    Answer by lightbulbe at 12:57 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

  • Depends on your relationship. If you have a decent one warn him, if you have a terrible one, let him find out when he gets the paper work.

    Answer by queen.bee at 1:21 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

  • Let him know if you guys have a good relationship.

    Answer by mom2LandL at 2:27 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

  • i agree with the other ladies on this one...depends on yall

    Answer by mekarevell at 7:36 AM on Aug. 16, 2010