Do I continue to wait for him to call, do I call him, or what?

The guy I've been dating for the past few months blew me off last night. He told me that he would call me after the football game tonight. Well, I believe it should be over by now but, my phone's not ringing. How long should I wait?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Relationships

• Just wait til tomorrow and see if his behavior is the same as before. He might just be busy, hanging with friends or had something else to do. Don't sweat it and start acting all clingy and mad about it. If things were good already - don't screw it up. But if you start seeing a trend of him becoming more distant - you might ask if things are OK with you. But don't do that right away. Wait a few days and see if you see a change. Just stay busy with your life and your interests and friends. Don't obsess.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 12:44 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Depends on how close you are with each other. If my boyfriend (of 4 years) told me that I'd be calling him right away asking "where the hell are you!?" lol okay..maybe not like that, but my point is you don't want to sound too desperate or clingy if you guys are still getting to know each other.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Nope. Dont call him. NEVER call them. Makes you seem needy or clingy. Sounds like hes a jerk and you need to find someone new to call
    CassandraLeeMN

Answer by CassandraLeeMN at 1:30 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I wouldn't call him either. and if or when he does call you, just act like you had a good time with your friends or alone or whatever, like it didn't bother you that much that he blew you off. in other words, don't let him think that you were waiting by the phone for him to call.
    shortcake_28

Answer by shortcake_28 at 1:44 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• i totally agree with casssandraleemn....
    belive me if the guy wants u he would call u if not he just isn't into u like that.. move on... find someone who is into u the way ur into them..
    heavensent1174

Answer by heavensent1174 at 11:33 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Don't call him or you will appear to needy. I will tell you it is best to let him have some space with his friends. Is it a trust issue? If not then just relax and plan a night out with your friends. If you are meant to be together it will all be ok. Guys get lost with their friends and forget where as women we are more diligent about calling when we say we will. Relax..
    mommygreeneyes

Answer by mommygreeneyes at 12:04 PM on Oct. 7, 2008