What do I do?

I know this couple. We'll call them Bob and Amber. Well I like to hang with both but Bob started hitting on me. And trying to get me in private. Do I tell Amber? This isn't the first time he done this. He's done this with many women. So can someone help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Relationships

• I would make a scene and embarase the shit out of him by saying something like " I don't think (Amber) would appreciate you talking to me like that (Bob)!! and I think that should make him lay off.
    Peekalou

Answer by Peekalou at 12:48 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• i'd tell him to back off and if he doesn't tell her.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 12:44 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I agree. Warn him that if he does that one more time, you're telling the woman.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 12:46 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I would tell the woman. Wouldn't you want to know if your husband was hitting on other women like that? To know if you can trust him or not?
    shortcake_28

Answer by shortcake_28 at 1:37 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I agree with shortcake... because if you get him to stop hitting on you, he'll just move on to someone else. Your friend "Amber" deserves to know!
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 1:48 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Ok First He's a pig for hitting on you while with amber secondly you could warn him but he may take that as a sign to do it more or he may find away of beating you to the point n saying u was the one hitting on him so my opinion tell her don't warn him cause than he cant twist it on you but if he tried to deny it make sure that u have a way of proving it to her that he is lying

Mommy2Be1212009

Answer by Mommy2Be1212009 at 6:06 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Would you want your friend to tell you if that was your husband?Then there is your answer.I would want to know.I would tell her.but you have to choose.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 12:46 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• What a PIG!!!! I had a BFF in high school whose boyfriend at that time would also hit on me. In fact, one evening she and her mom and mom's friends, her boyfriend (now husband) and me went out for dinner. She excused herself to the restroom and he had the nerve to ask me out on a date, "since my friend would be going out of town". AARRGGHH!! I wanted to slap the shit out of him, but I told him no, "hell no!" and then I told my friend what he had just done. She didn't say anything either way, but our friendship was never the same after that. Oh well..I guess she wasn't as good a friend as I thought. Needless to say, we aren't friends any more.
    cuby

Answer by cuby at 11:24 AM on Oct. 8, 2008