any advise will help please!!

Ok so iam a few days late for my monthly. I have been feeling natious off and on the past week. Sometimes I feel fluttering in my tummy I assume is gas??I have a prego test that sayes I can tell 6 days before a missed cycle. I don't know if I should take it its not morning but with me son I used a doller store test in the afternoon and I worked I was only about 2 weeks when I took it. Also I feel like I need more sleep its so hard for me to get up in the mornings now before 9. Iam wondering if I should take the test today or not. I had a few drinks lastnite does achol affect the test? Is there a way I can tell by feeling my tummy? I can afford another test if this one doesn't show and I don't start. At least for a week. Please any answers will help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:14 PM on Aug. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Don't drink if you think you may be pregnant...and just wait til the AM to test...
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 1:16 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• don't drink any more alcohol.
    Wait until you wake up, they just want the first of the day urine as it is stronger and more concentrated. It does not have to be morning.
    If you are out of money, planned parenthood will give you free pregnancy testing.
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 2:42 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I took my pregnancy test in the afternoon and it was accurate. But I already had a missed period so I was further along than you would be now. Do you have the instructions that came with the test? Read those and follow them exactly, Otherwise, the test won't be accurate.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 4:13 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• No alcohol and first urine of the morning just to be sure.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:10 PM on Aug. 14, 2010