Everytime I eat I.... adult content

Feel sick to my stomach and have diarrhea...... :o( What in the world? Is this normal? It can be any kind of food too.

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 1:20 PM on Aug. 14, 2010 in Health

• I have no idea what this could be. I hope you get better soon and you should consult a doctor.
    Peekalou

Answer by Peekalou at 1:22 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• This is not normal. You might want to go to foods that are easily digested. Plain chicken, Ritz, saltines, flat soda, bananas, etc. Then you could add other foods one at a time until you see a Dr. Call for an appointment and find out what could be wrong. GL
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 1:45 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I've heard that it could be the result of a food allergy or IBS (irritable bowel syndrome). I wouldn't rule out food allergy even if it seems like all different kinds of food because there could still be an ingredient they share that you don't realize. Get to your Dr, hon!
    BubbaLuva

Answer by BubbaLuva at 2:44 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I had this going on for 3 years. Sometimes I could eat and other times I couldn't. There were many times when I shit my pants, because I couldn't make it to the toilet. It cam on that fast. I started taking a multivitamin, a fiber pill, and a pill from Rainbow Blossom, If I take it everyday, I have no problems. Let me know if you want me to get you the name of the meds.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 3:42 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• My husband has that problem occasionally and we have not found a fix, however I can give you the names of some herbs that will work against IBS, that way it will slow the process down, but i need to know if you're pregnant or anything, that way I don't tell you the wrong kind.
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 3:47 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• try cutting dairy.
    try taking a probiotic daily.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 4:16 PM on Aug. 14, 2010