what do you do in those days with no patience

dont you just hate those days where you are so tired that end up being ery inpatient get mad for no reason sad emotional you just want to be alone in a dark room what do you do?

Alejandra10

Asked by Alejandra10 at 1:24 PM on Aug. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I put myself in time out and pray and ask for an attitude adjustment. Most times I come out smiling and like myslf and the world and people around me.
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 1:30 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Fix myself mocha vodka valium latte and watch Jerseylicious re-runs with the door shut.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 1:26 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I try to find thing for the kids to keep them busy that I don't have to do much with until I have had a few minutes to just breath, If hubby is home I go take a long hot shower to block it all out.
    mama2my2girls

Answer by mama2my2girls at 1:27 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• deal with it and get over it and move on
    queen.bee

Answer by queen.bee at 1:34 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Luckily I have a 13 yr old that I can ask for help. He can side track the younger ones so I can hide out for a bit. Those days are rare but they do happen.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 1:58 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I jump on my bike and ride my little ass off.And then come home,take the remote and I just dare that anyone take that remote away from me.Or go over to my neighbors and have a drink.Whatever works for me at the time.ometimes I go and vent to my youngest son who lives with us.He's been my bud from day 1.
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 2:15 PM on Aug. 14, 2010