What pet peeves do you have with your teenagers?

It absolutely drives me up the wall when they get a can of pop, open it, take a drink, and then they don't drink the rest of the can of pop. I find it setting there, warm and stale! My kids were brought up only having 2 at the most in a day and some of them are fairly good about it now that they are teens and then there is this one!!!

marchar2002

Asked by marchar2002 at 1:25 PM on Aug. 14, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• Before the younger 2 were teens they would have poptarts for breakfast and leave the wrapper out after eating the "tart". 3 yrs ago they were BANNED from our house because I got tired of picking up the wrappers and trashing them.

Other than that, leaving dirty glasses in the den.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 2:03 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• how hard it is to wake my 14 yr old son up, and when they fight...GRR
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 1:39 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• My husband does that it gets on my nerves so bad that I don't even buy him pop most of the time. Teens, hmm... I guess I'd have to say when I see them texting while driving, I hate that
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 1:29 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Opps I didn't read the question right it says with YOUR teenagers, sorry. I don't have any teens
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 1:30 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• My husband does that soda thing you mentioned and it drives me insane. My kids aren't allowed cola so it's not an issue for them.
    What bugs me the most about my teen is the incessant talking. He'll be in my ear for hours explaining some dumb video game, making me watch him play it, or asking me random questions about it. I just don't care!!!! But I can't make him feel like I don't want to listen to him so I endure it.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 1:54 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Oh wow. I have a lot, but my daughter,13, sleeps in until noon.
    Chelsea_LeBlanc

Answer by Chelsea_LeBlanc at 6:58 PM on Aug. 14, 2010