To those of you ,who have high blood pressure,do you worry that your heart will give up?

I've been recently diagnosed with high blood pressure because my life style has dramatically changed from a medical issue,I'm over weight from lack of exercise and I can't help that.I worry that I'm shortening my life from high blood pressure.I also think though,that if I was really active,my heart would be pounding anyways.Who knows what's going on?

countingsparows

Asked by countingsparows at 1:04 AM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Health

• I'm not worried. I have to increase my excercise and change my diet. The doctor said that this will improve my blood pressure.
    akhlass

Answer by akhlass at 3:49 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Yeah,but for now,the heart is pumping harder and faster than normal and this can weaken it--so it's scary.
    countingsparows

Answer by countingsparows at 11:23 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• For all those that do have cholesterol and high blood pressure...do you know that the leading cause of death is heart disease. I am part of the greatest company out there that has come out with a new product that targets heart disease. All natural and organic...wouldn't you love to take something naturall the will help lower it? Email me or call me, I would love to get your started drinking it and becoming healther today. Live a healthy life for yoursefl and for your family.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 1:11 PM on Oct. 8, 2008