How Long Were/or Have You Been/ Friends With Your Best Friend?

I met my best friend in school in 3rd grade, up to 12th grade, 10 yrs. Then after High School I was pregnant and she moved out of State. My B/F now has been thru our S/O and has been for almost 27 yrs now. She has been there for me when I needed her the most, when my DD was killed. She is one of the few who was not afraid to be around me and stay with me, I 'll always consider her my B/F.

MyAngel003

Asked by MyAngel003 at 1:54 PM on Aug. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have a few really close friends. I've known one for 25 years, another for 12 years and my neighbor who moved in 6 years ago. My very best friend I have known for 44 years tomorrow... she's my mom!
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 3:00 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I met my best friend in Freshman year in high school. I had just moved from one state to another, from a small private Catholic school to a massive public school. She and her friends helped me get through that first year. I am still friends 36 years later. I have been the Maid of Honor at two of their weddings, and went to basic training with the other. We are all still as close today as we were back in the day. This, despite being about 1.500 miles from each other. Thank goodness for Facebook and email.

Joeygoat

Answer by Joeygoat at 1:59 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Met my bestie in 11th grade at age 16 I guess. She was in 10th grade. I am now 33 years old so it's been 17 years. It doesn't matter if we talk daily or once a year. Every time we see or talk to each other it's like no time has passed.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 1:57 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• 23 years, and we're both 30.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 1:58 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• blowing kissesWe've been best friends for over 25 years. And I miss her sooooo much cuz she just moved to Mesa,Arizona to be with her girlfriend.Here's a kiss for ya Kimberlee! : ) I love you!!!!

bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 2:10 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• My one best friend and I have been friends for 12 years now. Another passed away a few years ago. I have 2 other best friends, one has been in my life for 4 years and the other 6 years.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 2:25 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• 14 years and counting her baby is due this week and im just in the beginning
    cmwood7754

Answer by cmwood7754 at 3:41 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• We met in 6th grade and it's been 11 years since we graduated HIgh school lol soo umm I don't know.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 3:53 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• ever since Freshman year,so 22 years now

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:07 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I met my best friend when we were freshmen in high school, so it's been about 30 years for us!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 9:51 PM on Aug. 14, 2010