Is anyone here from or living in Scotland??

Im thinking of going there, to visit and maybe live and would like some feedback from a native.

Thanks!

Aqua_Jen

Asked by Aqua_Jen at 2:29 PM on Aug. 14, 2010 in Travel

• OMG... so lucky! I live in Cleveland.. LOL.. but, I have to say that many years ago I was a moderator on a message board and one of the other moderators was from Ilse of Skye, Scotland. He was a photographer and a great guy. I love the landscape of the whole area. So majickal! We used to discuss the weather a lot because I was curious of how it compared to my area. Do some research and take some virtual tours. I would LOVE to go there!
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 2:33 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I am not from there nor have I visited there. I did find 2 groups here on CM. You can always PM some people in the group since both are not active. http://www.cafemom.com/group/12692/

http://www.cafemom.com/group/50377/

itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 2:36 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• my husband lived there for almost a year. his office was right up the road from edinburough castle. i visited once. it was beautiful.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 2:48 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• No, but my Mother was(deceased) , and I'm so jealous. I want to go there some day. I hope you enjoy your trip. I hear it's beautiful over there.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 8:35 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• no im closer lol im in england .. edinburgh is colddd .. in fact the whole of scotland is much colder and has lots of snow lol
    san78

Answer by san78 at 7:41 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• no but i would love to go one day.have fun
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 11:12 PM on Aug. 28, 2010