• In the Spotlight:

when you feel like you need to talk to yourself now that your a mommy...

do you find yourself talking to you baby lol 2day was a very hard day for me and so i was spending time with my son and next thgn you knwo im taking to him about everything i had in mind lol then i came back to earth and said wait his a baby lol

Alejandra10

Asked by Alejandra10 at 2:51 PM on Aug. 14, 2010 in General Parenting

• When she was a baby I did the same thing. She couldn't understand what I was saying and I talked to her all day about what I was doing and everything so I figured getting other stuff off my chest would not hurt. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 5:10 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Ah who cares, babies love listening to their parents voice, and its supposed to help with motor skills. I talk all the time to my kid, even if it seems on sided at times.
    browningmom

Answer by browningmom at 2:57 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• ROFLMAO... just wait until he starts kindergarten and you can't get away with talking to yourself in the grocery store anymore.
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 2:57 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I do that. I'm going to be the crazy old lady talking to her dog
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 3:03 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• i do the same thing
    devinalexis

Answer by devinalexis at 3:04 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• yeah i talk to my baby he just smiles at me like mommy what are you saying i love my baby
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 10:30 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I have talked to both of my daughters just like I'm talking to an adult. I enjoy it, and they seem to as well.
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 1:14 AM on Aug. 15, 2010