Do you like the Grocery Store "thank you tags/cards"?

do you like those cards or tags they offer you at the grocery store? you know the ones...if you use them...you get a discount on every product and get special savings through the mail, etc.

Leezah

Asked by Leezah at 2:54 PM on Aug. 14, 2010 in Shopping

• I don't mind them. They are a nuisance to have to remember to drag out, and I don't like attaching them to my already crowded key ring. They are easier, though than cutting store coupons and having to keep track of those. and I like the incentives such as reduced prices next time.

Answer by Bmat at 2:55 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I don't mind them, I'm not very good at using coupons. At Giant Eagle, I get free gas, and I also get money off on groceries by using their gas station. I get a free tank of gas about every month and a half or so!
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 3:36 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Yes - we use ours all the time!! My In-Laws you one of ours too so we get credit for their purchases too!
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 8:14 PM on Aug. 14, 2010