How soon?

So I just went through a miscarriage, we were very excited to be pregnant. My son is 14 months, and I want to have my children close together in age. But I am very nervous to try again, my husband is being very supportive but I know he wants another one. So how soon should we try getting pregnant again? I am at a loss right now. Thanks

browningmom

Asked by browningmom at 2:54 PM on Aug. 14, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Sorry for you loss.  I just went thought my first miscarriage almost 2 weeks ago and they nurse told me to wait until i have one normal period again and to take vitiams. I should go back to having a regualr period next month and once I do m and my husband can start trying again but I think we are going to wait until the next year to start trying again. If you just had your miscarriage I would wait at least 3 month before trying again but tlak to your dr.

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 2:58 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• that happened to me and im really sorry i know its very hard after my miscarrige the doctor told us to wait atleast three months. he also told me if i was planing on conceiving anytime soon to start taking folic acid (basically a prenatal vitamin) so that my body would be ready for pegnancy i wish you the best and i hope everything goes well for you be strong and soon you will be pregnant with your little bundle of joy HUGS
    Alejandra10

Answer by Alejandra10 at 2:59 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• my dr told me not for 6 months, i m/c 2 months ago..sorry for your loss
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 3:02 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• They say 3 months to wait but I just read an article that says you can try immediately.
    AnasMommy7

Answer by AnasMommy7 at 3:15 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• My ob told me that you can try after your first cycle
    Candie2008

Answer by Candie2008 at 12:49 AM on Aug. 15, 2010