What were you doing when your water broke on it's own?

Like were you sitting, standing, walking, sleeping etc.

Married12Kevin

Asked by Married12Kevin at 3:21 PM on Aug. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• My water broke on its own with my oldest. I was at the hospital, sat up, and it broke.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 3:22 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I was sleeping. :)

Answer by Bmat at 3:22 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• My water never broke with either of my pregnancies.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 3:24 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• with both pregnancies i was laying down in the hospital bed witht he first one i literally felt like a water balloon broke in there it was horrible i think i even hurd the pop
    Alejandra10

Answer by Alejandra10 at 3:24 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I was 4 days over due and I was on the phone with a friend asking her about when her water broke at home. I said I have to go my water just broke and fortunately I made it to the bathroom in time for it to come gushing out. No one ever prepared me for how much water there could be. I ended up wearing a pair of dh's pants with a big bath towel rolled between my legs and every time I stood up I would get another gush. Not fun!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 3:26 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• My water didn't break on its own with either pregnancy. The doctor broke it.

elly25

Answer by elly25 at 3:27 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Sleeping....i sat up in the bed i felt a lil drizzle of something wet come out, at first i thought i peed on my self, then a huge gush come out and i knew it was my water
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 3:33 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• the doctor broke my water with all 3. which i am thankful for because i always had this wierd phobia of being in the grocery staore and being so embarassed
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 3:39 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• sitting at the table, standing in line at kohls, laying on the sofa and laying on the sofa : )
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 3:43 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Thank you ladies, i was just curious and to see if i could do anything to get this ball rolling!
    Married12Kevin

Comment by Married12Kevin (original poster) at 3:49 PM on Aug. 14, 2010