What is the best and worst thing your husband brought from his family into your marriage?

manna1qd

Asked by manna1qd at 9:41 PM on Jun. 18, 2008 in Relationships

• the best thing he brought to the marriage is being understanding the worst thing he brought in was his brother god help me hes am ahole
    hipie

Answer by hipie at 9:47 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Best thing is his willingness to do anything for me or our daughter, worst his rejection from his parents has carried over and he easily feels rejected by me. He had HORRID parents
    rach7787

Answer by rach7787 at 10:06 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• The worst is His daughter who is selfish, stuck up and spoiled and refuses to acknowledge me, or the fact that I'm alive. The best thing is His Sicilian Mom who gave me all her family recipes, and loves me like one of her own.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:15 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• Since his parents are divorced (as are mine), he is very eager to not end up like them. The worst thing is his fear of confrontation. I feel sometimes that he has something to say but won't to save a fight ~ I on the other hand let it all hang out!
    Lv2sons

Answer by Lv2sons at 10:19 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• Best thing is his respect for women. He's VERY respectful of me. The worst thing? His mom and his sister. They are seriously spoiled brats, bitchy, and constantly causing stress in our marriage by demanding things of him. He's finally started standing up to them, though, and I am SO proud of him.
    tinandril

Answer by tinandril at 11:06 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• GOSH..THE WORST THING.ITS WORSE AND GOOD.NOT TO BE MEAN BUT EVERYTHING...HE ALWAYS HUMPED FROM FAMILY MEMBER TO FAMILY MEMBER BECAUSE HIS MOTHER WAS DRUGGIE AND NEVER AROUND SO NO ONE REALLY WANTED HIM AROUND AND ALWAYS TREATED HIM AS HE WASNT PART OF THE FAMILY...AND THE DO THE SAME TO ME AND MY CHILDREN..BUT THE GOOD THAT COMES WITH IT IS IT BROUGHT ME AND HIM AND OUR TWO KIDS CLOSER...HE GIVES ME AND OUR KIDS THE ATTENTION AND AFFECTION THAT HE DIDNT GET AS A CHILD
    SATX23

Answer by SATX23 at 12:06 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• The best things have been beautiful family heirlooms, and antiques...the worst I must say..is his mother!!! LOL
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 12:34 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• The best..prolly that he came from a split family(i did also) and he doesn't want that for our kids or us. Also he has alot of respect for me :). Worst.. umm he gets it from his g-pa. the want to have money and nice things. not in a bad way lol but he works extra hard to make sure we have the best :)
    madynhaydensmom

Answer by madynhaydensmom at 11:13 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

madynhaydensmom

• Best thing... optimism. Worst thing... thoughtlessness and self-centeredness
    texasduchess

Answer by texasduchess at 10:46 PM on Jun. 25, 2008