how long until you stop bleeding when you had a miscarriage? adult content

I had my first miscarriage 6 months ago at 6 weeks pregnant, I was able to do it naturally and I remember bleeding for about a week. I am currently miscarring again ,but this time i was 11 weeks and 4 days. The doctors gave me medication called misoprostol (cytotec) because my cervix wasn't open enough to pass it on my own. This happen Monday (august 9, 2010) I was wondering how long does it take usally to stop bleeding. (my bleeding is like a normal period after monday). Sorry i know its tmi

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:33 PM on Aug. 14, 2010 in Health

• it took me a week and a half, i was pregnant with twins 2 months ago....im sorry for you loss
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 3:35 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• yeah, it was a little over two weeks for me.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 3:36 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• It took about 3 weeks. Not heavy bleeding, just ordinary bleeding.Like a period.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 3:39 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• About 2 weeks

Answer by louise2 at 4:01 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Hi I've had 5 miscarriages and 1 ectopic. With the miscarriages I think I bled about 2 to 3 weeks. It turned out that I have a clotting disorder. You might check into that. I did successfully have a baby after all that. I'm very sorry for your losses. I truly do know how emotionally hard it is
    ashleys2girls

Answer by ashleys2girls at 5:21 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I'm sorry for your loss. It was about 2-3wks for me as well.
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 7:23 AM on Aug. 15, 2010