how long did it take you ttc and what things did you do to help tc?

How long did it take you to get pregnant or how long have you been tring to get pregnant? And what things did you use or do to try to get pregnant?

jewels2882

Asked by jewels2882 at 3:35 PM on Aug. 14, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• i haven't tried to get pregnant. i have 5 kids. i get adjusted weekly by my chiropractor. we live a healthy lifestyle.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 3:41 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I thought I was going to have a ton of trouble TTC so I charted my ovulation and did it on those days (doggy style with my butt way up in the air, I read it helped) and then afterwards I would lay with my butt on a pillow and my legs way up (usually on my bed with my legs up against the wall) I would turn on some tv and lay there for an hour. My friend told (probably not true) that she heard taking prenatal vitamins before TTC would help and she swore thats what got her pregnant, I figured it couldnt hurt so I took them 2 months before TTC, anyways, I did all that stuff starting in September and got preg in November, Im not saying any of that stuff helped but I tried it anyways lol
    fangedangel32

Answer by fangedangel32 at 6:40 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• i tried for 5yrs to get preggo...i took provera to get my periods normal, metformin to regulate my blood sugar and clomid for fertility..after taking all of this for over a year i was getting pretty despirate bc you normally can only take fertlility drugs for a year the dr was going to stop my treatment when someone on cafemom told me about instead cup..they are for your period actually but i used it to hold the sperm in where it couldnt drain out I did get preggo on my ovulation day..so my problem for all these years was the sperm was leaking out!
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 7:11 AM on Aug. 16, 2010