so i called him!!!

seriously this is getting me pissed off he dont usually do this but 2days since he went to work with hsi friends i guess he needs to act all big and bad but oh no you dont do that to em and expect for him to come home to a happy me!! so i called my dad (he works with hubby as painters and they were painting a house together 2day) so i called my dad and he tells me that hubby went to go pick up his dad with his friend. so im here at home thinking he is working. ok so i call him and ask him were he is at and he yells a me sayign im working remember where do you want me to be. so i got really mad because he neve talks to me like that. so i told him then how come i hear you in the car are you painting yor car now? so he gets mad saying i have to get something to eat you know. so im like who are you with and his like alone. so im like were is your friend and he hangs up on me. so so mad good luck to him when he gets home

Alejandra10

Asked by Alejandra10 at 3:37 PM on Aug. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• Sounds like he doesn't need to hang out with that friend. Yall are a married couple. Your relationship comes first.
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 4:22 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I'm sorry he is being a jerk. If it was me I would leave him.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 3:42 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Sounds to me like you don't have any trust in your hubby. Without trust you have nothing.
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 3:47 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• So he's being a jerk, thats quite for certain. Grrr men... Hug!
    browningmom

Answer by browningmom at 3:46 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• So he was suppose to be at work. But he was not, by what your dad said. Did I git that right? What kind of friend was he with man or woman?

I understand you being mad about it. But their is not much you can do about it.

Answer by louise2 at 3:48 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I agree with Maureen
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 3:51 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh men
    jewels2882

Answer by jewels2882 at 3:55 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• i think most husbands just get- off sometimes by being the Biggest jerks b/c they feel like it! Sorry, he is being one today!
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 5:05 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• im sorry that he is act like an A**hole but when he get home have a talk with him & tell him how you felt about what happened
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 7:53 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• no i mean their is trust and everything and his the best hubby ever but its the friend every time hes hanging out with this friend chaos strikes he didnt tell me he was going to take him work. and well this dude he isnt he kind of person you want to be around gets into to much trouble and thats what gets me mad like i te hubby he has nothing to loose his a 21 year old living with mommy droped out of high school and not working person just into trouble and my hubby has a family his not supose to be in games like that. and so he tries to act all tuff when hes with him and then later he comes home saying sorry and trying kiss ass
    Alejandra10

Comment by Alejandra10 (original poster) at 4:01 PM on Aug. 14, 2010