addiction to cafemom

anyone else just wayyyy addicted to cafemom!!? isn't this site just the greatest!! i really cannot say how much this site has helped me!! thank you cafemom!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Just for Fun

• i totally agree.. this site is great! i've made sooo many new friends on here! yay!

katamike

Answer by katamike at 1:46 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I'm with you ladies, I'm addicted for sure!! Lol
    bebeluv07

Answer by bebeluv07 at 1:55 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I just can't help my self~~ i love it here. It seems that we WOMEN can Actually get a long in a civilized manner.... (most of the time!)
    LiFeOVeRForTY

Answer by LiFeOVeRForTY at 3:14 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Yes I'm addicted also, my husband just laughs and says I need therapy.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 8:28 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Sammiesmom....
    hehe...I told my hubby....cafeMom IS MY THERAPY!!!!
    lol
    jjessers

Answer by jjessers at 12:19 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• For sure. Last night is when i found it. Ive pretty much been on it ever since. I told my husband it was my new obsession!
    Molliemom2b

Answer by Molliemom2b at 1:22 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• When we first got married I used to tell DH he was addicted to his computer. I totally didn't understand & it used to make me so mad. Now he tells me I have no room to say anything to him as I'm constantly in the middle of working around here & will come check CM. hehe
    Davidsgirl03

Answer by Davidsgirl03 at 3:04 PM on Oct. 7, 2008