are you creative?

sometimes making meals can get boring.what are you making for dinner tonight?

sunflower39346

Asked by sunflower39346 at 4:02 PM on Aug. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• chicken taco's
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 4:04 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Homemade chili. It's kind of hot for it but mine isn't super spicy cuz the kids eat it. It's vegetarian too. We're actually not, but the chili recipe is so good that sometimes I add meat and sometimes I don't. It's a yummy easy meal that takes under an hour.
    MaraJade27

Answer by MaraJade27 at 4:05 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Stuffed cabbage rolls. This will be the first time that I am making it. The other night I tried a new recipe and it turned out awesome. It is Chicken Zucchini Bake. I am not a big fan of zucchini but I loved this meal.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 4:06 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I'll be ordering Pizza Hut
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 6:12 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I am having potato pancakes made with shredded apple and zucchini instead of potatoes. My family loves them and do not know about the zucchini. Sometimes I add squash or avacado. I also LOVE LOVE LOVE garlic and onions in them too!!!
    stweshjali

Answer by stweshjali at 6:40 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• We had BBQ at the fair tonight, but I do like to be creative with cooking. Stir frys are easy to be creative with and so are soups, so many choices. (c:
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 7:18 PM on Aug. 14, 2010