my so just walked out on me and our daughter :(

yesterday i thought we were fine we went to his ballgame came home havemt argued in a while and he left satying at his moms this am he came home 2 keep our dd while i had softball practice i just got home & he packed his bags &left wont tell me y i asked if there is som1 else he said no that i annoy him & 2 leave him alone. :( i wanna cry but cant.over 4 years gone! Idk what to do.... I cant afford my bills with my own income ...i just needs some words plz :/

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:07 PM on Aug. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• You need to try to sit down and talk to him and find out what is going on. If it was really that much of a random decision on his part....he has some explaining to do! Wait a few days until things have settled a little and try to get in contact with him and talk. Good luck!
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 4:08 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Wow what a jerk! Im sorry this is happening! From the way he acted i wouldent be surpised if he was lieing about there being some one else. You dont need that!

My babys father left me for a 18 year old 2 years ago.....if u need to talk pm me
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 4:11 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• He has been thinking about leaving for a while and has not told you. People do not just up and leave, with out thinking it over first. You should ask him why he did not bring this breakup up earlier. so you could prepare.

Answer by louise2 at 4:13 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I'm sorry
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 4:17 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• He just can't up and leave. Id be calling your mother in law to figure out what is going on. That is very immature and selfish.
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 4:18 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Little confused. Did he take your daughter with him? You said that he was watching your daughter while you were gone and got back to him not being there? Sorry!
    Maybe you can set down with him and talk through this. I hope that things work out for the best.
    elly25

Answer by elly25 at 4:19 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• you'll find someone better then him.
    do things to keep yourself busy and your mind off of it ... join a gym, go back to school, work, go on vacation, get a new hair cut, alittle retail therapy, etc.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 4:21 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• no he left her here with me. He left when i got home. He wont even talk to me. :( im so upset!
    MomNbabyGirl009

Comment by MomNbabyGirl009 (original poster) at 5:13 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

MomNbabyGirl009

Comment by MomNbabyGirl009 (original poster) at 5:14 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• omgosh, I'm so sorry! I'll pray for you. Maybe later you can try to talk to him, maybe he'll be better to talk to when he's in a better mood. Keep your head up! about your bills is there maybe someone you trust that can become your roomate so you can afford your bills?
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 5:17 PM on Aug. 14, 2010