Thank you gift

I recently went out of town with another family, and wanted to get them a thank you gift. We went to the lake for a week, they paid for all the food and gas, as well as the cabin (which they would have had whether i went or not, so im not really factoring that into their expenses). What amount do you think is appropriate for a gift? Im not trying to reimburse them, per say, I just want to get them something to show im appreciative. Im thinking a $50 gift card to a restraunt. thoughts? other ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:36 PM on Aug. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• sounds good!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:37 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• That's what I would do. Just make sure it is either a recent they like or have been wanting to try.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 4:39 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• that works great
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 4:39 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Sounds good, but you may want to add more if it's for the family, not just the couple. my family of 4 is about $65 for dinner.
    silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 4:48 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Maybe a gift certificate to have their car detailed.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 6:11 PM on Aug. 14, 2010