Palin and her lying, a character of lies & deception

Our country sure does need some good news with all the corruption and turmoil on Wall Street. When the poll numbers came out and reported that most Americans believe that Sara Palin will not be a good VP and that Obama is ahead by more than 5 points in most of the polls, I smiled. This is wonderful news because the lies are not working! The personal attack ads along with the lies spewed by Palin against Obama are not working. Do you want a lying Vice President? What does this say about her character?

akhlass

Asked by akhlass at 2:00 AM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Nobody is saying that Obama is perfect, but he is the better choice. I agree with you, akhlass...the ignorant racists should be ashamed of themselves.

By the way...Obama does wear a flag pin, is a practicing Christian, and loves this country as much as you and I do. By the way, if he doesn't want to hold his hand over his heart during the pledge, that's his choice....free speech...a right granted to us in the Constitution.

Sarah Palin is ignorant and a poor choice made by the McCain camp. I wasn't going to vote for McCain, but have lost all respect for him. He is a liar. Please stop living in fear, ladies.
    1funkymomma

Answer by 1funkymomma at 10:07 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• She is proving more and more that she's nasty.
    akhlass

Answer by akhlass at 2:02 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• It says that she's honest and straight forward enough to say what she believes!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:03 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I understand why a muslim would suport a muslim, I remember what happened when my great country was attacked and don't want it to happen again! No Obama!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:05 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• umm no i disagree... ur need to do ur research on mr. great obama.... he is no good
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 2:19 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Oh yes cause the saint Obama NEVER lies does he?? Give me a break
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 2:26 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I personally love Sarah Palin, she's been my gov. for 2 years and has been 100% awesome. But why are you comparing Palin to Obama? She's running for VP and he's running for Pres.
    Lornamay

Answer by Lornamay at 2:30 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I agree with Lornamay, can't really compare Palin to Obama :) Let's compare her to Biden :) Didn't you all watch the debates? If you watched the news afterwards there were SO many stations talking about how much Palin lied in her debate. She kept answering the same question over and over again when a new one was asked. :) She's totally wrong for the job. I'm glad you love her as a governor but she has no place in DC.
    lillie023

Answer by lillie023 at 2:35 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• You Republicans can never answer direct questions. I see you don't mind a liar as VP from your answers.
    akhlass

Answer by akhlass at 3:01 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

You are a hypocrite. if you think Obama is a muslim and responsible for 911.. then you have to agree that all christians are responsible for the bombing of the building in Oklahoma city being that TM was a christian.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:09 AM on Oct. 7, 2008