Am I having Miscarriage?

My period ended a week ago. My husband and I just made love and now I'm bleeding again. Its a light period but it isnt spotting. So am I have a miscarriage? I have no pain at all.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:08 PM on Aug. 14, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• probably not. could be implantation bleading.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 6:12 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• No. Your cycle starts at day one of your period. You ovulate on day 14. That's probably about the day it is now.

If your period wasn't a period then you could be having a miscarriage.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 6:14 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• There is a second question started with the exact same thing, so I assume it's from the same person. If you just had your period, you are most likely not pregnant. It's probably just some blood leftover from your period. Don't worry about it, it'll stop soon enough.
    kathria

Answer by kathria at 6:23 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• It could be from him hurting your cervix. If you just had your period, then you probabally aren't pregnant. It could be implantion bleeding if you are 10- 14 days post period though. Do you have consistant periods? I mean we need some background info. Are you TTC? Are you regular? Do you have PCOS? Are you charting? Are you checking your cervical fluids?
    halliebug

Answer by halliebug at 10:12 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• You just had a period. You are not pregnant. You have to MISS A PERIOD (like 5 wks no period) then you could possibly be pregant
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 10:30 PM on Aug. 14, 2010