Im I having a miscarriage?

My period ended a week ago. My husband and I just made love and now I'm bleeding again. Its a light period but it isnt spotting. So am I have a miscarriage? I have no pain at all.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:13 PM on Aug. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Very very unlikely! Actually, google "implantation bleeding". It never happened to me but it seems to be common. If you just got off your period a week you should just now be ovulating, you shouldn't have had time to be pregnant within a week.
    crystalhuskey

Answer by crystalhuskey at 6:15 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• If you just finished your period, it might just be that sex ended up pushing out some of the extra blood in your body from your period. That has happened to me in the past if I have sex too close to the end of my cycle too. I wouldn't worry about it, the bleeding will stop soon.
    kathria

Answer by kathria at 6:19 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Most likely NO you are not having a miscarriage. You should also NOT be having implantation bleeding. You ovulate about 14 days into your cycle......you are NOT there yet so you wouldn't be pregnant yet nor having a miscarriage. It is probably blood that didn't get pushed out of you when you had your period, that is normal!! For implantation bleeding to happen you have to actually have a fertilized egg attach to the uterus, this doesn't happen for a 3-5 days AFTER you have sex.

If you're not going to listen to anyone that answers your question then quit asking it!!!!!! On every one of your questions we have all said the same thing.......Most likely NO you're not having a miscarriage!!
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 6:32 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• That could be from any number of things but not likely a miscarriage. Your period was only a week ago so not likely your pregnant. It could be left over old blood, your dh could have been a little too rough, or it could be a worst case and it could have something to do with abnormal cervical cells.
    babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 7:22 PM on Aug. 14, 2010