One of each!

My dh and I just found out we are having a boy and girl!
For the boy, we are thinking about the names Zachary Tyler, Asher Thomas, or maybe Cadence Tyler( we would call him Cade).
For the girl, we are thinking about Scarlett Olivia, Eden Olivia, Blanche (can't quite think of a middle name for that one hah), or Evelyn
We have a daughter named Norah Grace
Thoughts? Opinions? Anymore ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:13 PM on Aug. 14, 2010 in Baby Names

• First off congrats!!!
    For the boy I like Cadence Tyler, you don't hear that very often plus it sounds cute.
    For the girl I don't like any of the names but yeah just because I don't like them doesn't mean they aren't good. If you like the names then that's all the matters.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 6:15 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• congrats!!!!i like zachary and scarlet..
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 6:16 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I LOVE LOVE the name Evelyn.... If I had a girl that is what I wanted to name her.... Scarlett is beautiful too.... For a boy I don't like Candence ( I think it sounds girly.... sorry) I do like Asher tho.... I've never heard it before.... And congrats!!!!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 6:19 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Love all those! Ooo how exciting! Cadence has a really cool ring to it, especially shortening it to Cade. Cadence Thomas would be kind of cool, it combines slightly trendy with strong traditional manly:) Love Eden Olivia.
    crystalhuskey

Answer by crystalhuskey at 6:19 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Ooo, congrats! I personally like Zachary for a boy. And for the girl, Evelyn. But I'm partial because my daughter is an Evelyn. All of the names you have picked out are very nice though! :)
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 6:19 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Congrats! For a boy I like Zachary or Cade (not Cadence, only because I know three GIRLS named Cadence). And I love the name Evelyn for a girl.
    jilby

Answer by jilby at 6:56 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• yeah i like zachary tyler for the boy & evelyn olivia for the girl
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 7:47 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• i love scarlett, i never even thought of that one! i kind of think my sophia would have made a good scarlett!
    congratulations on your twins!!!!\
    mine are mike and liv (michael robert and olivia grace)
    i love zachary too, my dh voted that one down :(
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:45 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I think Asher and Eden would make a wonderful sib set with Norah... very cute!
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 11:29 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Cadence Tyler and Eden Olivia
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 1:09 AM on Aug. 15, 2010