how would you feel if? adult content

Me and my husband love each other dearly, we are bestfriends and usually have a very strong relationship. This past week and a half-two weeks he has been so distant. We never talk, he always is blaming me for things that go wrong. Simple things like he was doing the dishes and broke a dish and it was my fault because I should of already rinsed it off and put it in the dishwasher. The other night I initiated the "love making" and that didn't go well at all. He wasn't being lovey with me at all and when I gave him the condom he got pissed off. I asked what was wrong because we had just come to the agreement of no more children and that next year I'm going to get my tubes tied. So I thought in the mean time we were going to use condoms. Well he responded with "it's a job when you have me wear a condom". At this point I'm very confused. I have no clue if I have done something wrong, he never talks to me.... How would you feel?

cleo2582

Asked by cleo2582 at 6:14 PM on Aug. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• I'll be very upset. have you talked to him about where all this anger is coming from?
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 6:17 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• i'd definitely be talking to him about it. maybe he is stressed out. if it were my husband i would simply ask him what was wrong. make sure you keep a neutral tone and dont start and arguement when you are talking or it can make things worse.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 6:18 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I would feel very hurt. Try talking with your husband when he's not already upset and see if you can find out what's bothering him. It doesn't sound like it's really anything you did, maybe he's stressed at work.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 6:21 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• My dh gets like that when he's stressed at work. I call him out on it and he stops. I hope you can figure out what's going on!
    Mom_2_cuties

Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 6:22 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I would ask him what his problem is. What ever it is stop taking it out on me. Cause as far as I know I did not make you mad. That's what I would do. get mad back at him. See how he liked it.

Answer by louise2 at 7:11 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• My husband gets fussy like this when he is stressed at work. When he gets mad about something... like the dish thing... I make a confused faced and say "are you mad at me?" Then he realizes that his tone/attitude are way off and says "no". We both know he is stressed about work so I don't need to ask him what's wrong.
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 7:12 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Talk to him and find out why
    ajmfmommy

Answer by ajmfmommy at 7:28 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I would talk to him about it. There has to be something going on. I hate to say it but when my now ex husband was acting like that it was when he was having an affair. Good luck.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 7:31 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• yeah i be angry i would talk to him & ask why are you so angry & what is bothering you
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 7:39 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I would feel hurt, but with the suddeness of it I would wonder if something was wrong. I would wonder if he was depressed or if something was making him unhappy in our life together or something. I would look for a cause. Maybe give him some space. As for the condom thing, maybe he wanted more children? Maybe he doesn't know how to approch talking to you about it?
    halliebug

Answer by halliebug at 10:33 PM on Aug. 14, 2010