for those that have been to chuckie cheese

ok we have never been there, but we are wanting to take the kids there tomorrow. My sister and my DH was going to go half on the price of the food and drinks then buy our own tokens. DH thinks 40.00 will be more than enough I told him it isn't because we will have to buy tokens for our 2 kids which is 5 and 2.5. The food we are splitting and it will be me, DH, our 2 kids, sister, brother in law, nephew, brother in laws mom and my mom and he says to split that 40.00 will be enough for our share?

mommy5409

Asked by mommy5409 at 6:43 PM on Aug. 14, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I wouldn't go with less than fifty. CEC is not the place to go on a budget.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 7:04 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• We are frequent chuck e cheeseers We have 2 adults and 2 kiddos and we usually spend 30-40 but we get extras sometimes like a sandwhich instead of a pizza or hot wings. plus me and my hubby have to have tokens too lol. go to the website they have coupons!!! Plus the menu has family deals w pizza drinks and tokens for reasonable prices Have a blast and take a camera it's soooo fun!!
    cleo2582

Answer by cleo2582 at 6:47 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• With the token I'd say $60. Last time we went with our 3 kids with food and a coupon it was $55.00
    kjbennett26

Answer by kjbennett26 at 7:18 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• ya we been to the website, but I can't find any prices anywhere. And yes I plan on taking my camra lol
    mommy5409

Comment by mommy5409 (original poster) at 6:48 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• With tokens more like fifty or sixty.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:56 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Honestly, we go there all the time, but we usually eat before we go. It's me & my preschooler & SOMETIMES I'll get the all-you-can-eat salad bar, which is pretty good. (Pizza is over-priced and not that great, but if you insist....get a coupon.) http://www.chuckecheese.com/ If you don't want to blow thru the tokens in 15 minutes, then ration them out. (For our older kids, they get 20 tokens every 20-30 minutes. If they are done in 5, they play on the slides, walk around, eat, go to the bathroom, watch the robots.)

doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 8:05 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• (Con't) When you register your email address with ChuckECheese.com, you get their BEST coupon deal ever. It's a one time only. You and your sister could both do this. Unless they have changed it, it's 100 tokens for $12.50 which is half-price. BTW, at our CEC, you can double or triple the coupons (use 2-3 times) ask the cashier. I wouldn't go w/o a coupon! Print 2-3 each.

Large Pizzas here are $20 each. 8 slices. Drinks are another $2 each. You can buy a refillable cup for $3. (We do & never pay for drinks again...) Ours has an ice cream machine that vends ice cream pops & ice cream sandwiches for $1.50-$2.00 each. When we leave, we get one. Hope this helps!
    doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 8:08 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• i would say with tokens about 60 but that depends how old your kids are too it they are really little then they might not know how to play most of the games so you would have to basicallt play for them but if they are older then you can get their own tokens and depending how long your going to be there after you eat if you guys are just staying there for a little while then theirs no point on gettig more tokens than you need but yes go on th website and just get the coupons sometimes they give you more tokens
    Alejandra10

Answer by Alejandra10 at 10:10 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• thanks to everyone that answered I ketp telling my DH that he would need more than 40 or 50.00 with food and games he ended up spending 100 that was with food and games because he was having more fun than the kids and had to keep getting coins for himself lol
    mommy5409

Comment by mommy5409 (original poster) at 10:16 AM on Aug. 17, 2010