am i crazy... adult content

before me and my husband got together he had a girlfriend and when we started dating in 06 she called and cussed me out and ever since then i have been on this rampage trying to find her and i even wayyy back in the day made a fake facebook and fucked with her..i dont know what i am wanting to find out from her or why but everytime i go to thinking about her or whatever i go into this DEEEEPP depression...i dodnt know how to stop or anything....plz help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:56 PM on Aug. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• Yeah that's a little nuts...let it go
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 6:59 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• You are obsessed. You seem to recognize that it is unhealthy. Let it go. Find something else to do. If you really cannot stop get counseling.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 7:00 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• You need to stop obsessing about her!! You stalked her on facebook? Yeah, that's kinda crazy! You got the man why are you harassing her?

Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 7:01 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I am sorry, but what you are describing isn't healthy. I think you need to consider professional help.
    FuzNet

Answer by FuzNet at 7:03 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• You got the guy, you won!! Move on. Imagine how more depressing your life will be if you keep up this crazy behavior. Your DH is with you, not her. You are an adult and a mother. How would you feel if someone tried messing with your kids like that and spent all their energy on hating your kids? Be happy with what you've got.
    krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 7:06 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Yep... totally nutts!

4 years ago your now husband had an Ex girlfriend. So what? You think he popped out of a shell the day he met you? Did you date anyone before your now husband?
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 7:10 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Yep your crazy.
    babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 7:18 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I'd me making an appointment with a therapist. Seriously, you have some serious issues. She probably doesn't even give him a second thought anymore. You let her win, you may have the guy but she controls your life. That is pretty pathetic.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 7:20 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• you shouldnt let that bother you & he is with you know & you are better than that you shouldnt let any female make you think that she is better then you so just let it go & have more trust in yourself & believe in yourself & dont worry about any females i hope you feel better
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 7:35 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• 4 years ago? Nuts is a good word...
    Let it go. Or seek counseling. Apparently something about her has stuck in your brain and you need help getting it dislodged.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 8:43 PM on Aug. 14, 2010