at two weeks, can u have symptoms dat tell u ur pregnant adult content

If i am 2 to 3 weeks along, should i feel pregnant like having symptoms cuz i really dont no.....if i am pregnant it wuld be my first and i have been stressn this since my bf told me he finished himself in me not once but 5 to 6 times

IndainHershey

Asked by IndainHershey at 7:27 PM on Aug. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• 2 weeks pregnant is technically ovulation.
    pregnancy counts from the first day of your last period.

if you are meaning 2 weeks since sex, the next symptom to look for would be a missed period.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 7:30 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I'm not sure how far along you really are because at 2 weeks you are just ovulating. They count from the first day of your cycle. I am guessing you are maybe 2 weeks late? Which would make you more like 6 weeks. Somep epole have no symptoms at all. Others feel boated or nauseous. Every one is different.

But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:32 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• DAT??? Can you have symptoms THAT tell you....
    OMG.
    I am speechless. Is this a new language?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:32 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Normally your first symptom is your missed period. All other symptoms don't normally come till after that.
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 7:34 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Probably not. You can get a pregnancy test from the $1 store. Much more reliable than CM.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 7:35 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• dats what i mean but my period was six days late but then i had bleeding like my normal period except the blood wuldnt really flow just drip out when i wuld go to the bathroom.....never had dat happen before and i am so confused.....i am use to my second day of my period to be my worst and for my chest to hurt me for two weeks, one before and during my period. But this period there was no pain what so ever.......
    IndainHershey

Comment by IndainHershey (original poster) at 7:36 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• OW! My brain now hurts from attempting to read that.
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 8:40 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I would think you are preggo. Take a test. Personally, I felt preggo at 2 weeks, but most don't.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 9:40 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

Comment by IndainHershey
    *********************
    OMG...more of that strange language. It isn't easy to read...."DAT" and "Wuld" and "Wudnt"....yikes. WHY?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I had a positive test at 3 weeks even though it was very light. My OB was surprised, but she said sometimes women just know. So I would say it's defiantly possible.
    lizpiz

Answer by lizpiz at 4:42 AM on Aug. 15, 2010