Do you ever feel so bad about yourself that you don't want your hubby/SO to even touch you?

I've been feeling like that lately and I think it's starting to hurt my hubby's feelings.... Any suggestions on how I can remedy this? I don't want him to feel bad cuz I feel bad. I love him and want him to be happy!!

MarlyeGirl

Asked by MarlyeGirl at 3:08 AM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Relationships

• I think as women , we all feel that way at times. I know I sure do. I hate being naked and my stomach, I feel is the worst. My hubby likes touching the extra love weight, thats what he calls it, and I have to stop myself from cringing. He gets stiff touchin it so I know he likes it. You just have to tell yourself over and over that you are beautiful.Even if you dont feel beautiful. Eventually you will believe it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• YES!! There are times that I am so down on how I look (for whatever reason) that I don't even want him to see me naked, let alone touch me. I know how you feel. He is always telling me that I am beautiful and perfect in his eyes, but I still don't feel that way. Sometimes you just have to ignore how you are feeling and trust that he sees you the way that he tells you he does.
    Dark_Princess_2

Answer by Dark_Princess_2 at 3:10 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Yep but you know what, the more you have sex, the more you want it. and usually the better you feel.
    I get like that and i do it even though i don't feel like it and i usually feel better afterward.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 3:12 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Oh yes and it gets to the point I break down and cry and my husband is always there to catch the falling tears and he then reminds me of why he married ME instead of someone else. We all have those days sometimes it is worse than others you just have to kind of force yourself along or to just break down and cry
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 3:12 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I always get like that and i dont even know why myself. I think its because i get moody, but i hate it cause im so mean.
    mamaxkitty

Answer by mamaxkitty at 3:56 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• When I feel that way I start to go back to the gym, or for a long walk, with or without my family. Then I start looking better and feeling more sexy to me.
    susan220

Answer by susan220 at 6:28 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I used to be intimate with the lights out, lol. Seriously. But then I just learned to embrace myself. I was 125lbs before my son, and now I'm 150 with stretch marks. But I'm still gorgeous, sexy and confident about my femininity. Now, I walk around nude, with my extra pounds and all. Embrace whoever you are and all you have to give. Oh and btw, my hubby gained weight while in the marriage, and I loved him all the same. I'd walk up to him and just kiss his belly and grab his flabby butt, lol. When you love someone all that frivalous stuff, doesn't matter. You actually don't even think about it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:00 AM on Oct. 7, 2008