DO any of yall have anxiety and if so do u have health fears that bother u?

Asked by bubbaelea22 at 12:09 AM on Jun. 30, 2008 in Health

• I have anxiety from time to time...but nothing not too sure what u mean by health fears...

Answer by sweetistj at 12:11 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Well if I am having bad anxiety I start worrying if I get a headache that is something worse . U know what I mean?

Answer by bubbaelea22 at 12:12 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• oh yeh im like that all the time im forever trying to self-diagnose myself on webmd lol thats normal...well for me lol

Answer by sweetistj at 12:24 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• i do at times soo does my daughter she has Generalize anxiety disorder

Answer by Patience1 at 12:27 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• oh ya ,,,,,,,,,,,everyday i think im dying......every little pain or bruise.........i think its what we read and hear on news...everything is bad for u..u r not alone

Answer by cameron536 at 5:57 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• I work with the elderly, and I have what I think is an abnormal fear of death..I get anxious and worried about everything, especially if I just lost a resident or if one of them is sick..I find by focusing on what I can change and things that I can be proactive about (diet, excercise, regular check-ups..etc) that I feel in more control and I don't have so much anxiety..

Answer by OICU812 at 6:53 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• I feel like that all the time since my daughter was born. I am constantly feeling like my throat is closing... which I have been told is anxiety. I get headaches and I think I have a brain tumor, I get back pain, and I think I have breast cancer or lung cancer, and of course, brusises make me believe that I have leukemia... I know that I am healthy, I just recently had 8 different blood tests to ease my mind and they all came back normal... if you have health insurance, it helps... trust me... I could sleep for the first time in like 6 months since I wasn't overly worried I would die in my sleep... you are NOT alone

Answer by angeldud at 7:23 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Oh I thought I was the only one!! I'm such a hypochondriac, lol. The other day I had a sharp pain in my head and thought I was about to collapse on the floor and die of a brain aneurism (sp?). I have anxiety and take medication for it. If I miss even one day of it I get really bad chest pains. It sucks :(

Answer by ReneeK3 at 8:13 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• thanx yall I really felt like me and my sister were the only ones with this problem

Answer by bubbaelea22 at 8:56 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• I have severe anxiety and yes i do worry alot about my health,husbands,and my lil boys.The Dr said its seen alot in ppl with anxiety.