aussie shampoo

has anyone had as much trouble as i have been having with this shampoo? i bought it on sale, 3 products for 9 bucks. the shampoo, conditioner, and deep conditioner. the deep conditioner made my hair made my hair feel heavy and yucky. than i tried just the regular shampoo and conditioner and it just felt disgusting, like it didnt wash out all the way and it made my hair heavy. i went back to garnier fruictise, which is the best imo.

poshkat

Asked by poshkat at 8:25 PM on Aug. 14, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• lol I love aussie! It makes my hair soooo soft!
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 8:26 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I like the commercials LOL
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 8:32 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• i love aussie.
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 8:34 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• i forgot to add that i have very very thin hair, that tends to fall out alot, so i have a bald spot, yes i am going to the doctor, i thought maybe a switch in shampoo, especially a shampoo that volumizes would help.
    poshkat

Comment by poshkat (original poster) at 8:34 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I have very thin hair. I love Aussie shampoo. I use the cleanse and mend as I have a very oily scalp. It is the best shampoo for my hair.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 8:38 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• it also seemed to have brought back my seborria dermetitis
    poshkat

Comment by poshkat (original poster) at 8:39 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I've been using Aussie products for YEARS...from shampoo and conditoner, to deep conditioner to hair spray--never any problems! I like the Aussie Moist and instant freeze hairspray...I just use a little to keep my hair out of my face, and it works like a charm.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:58 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I'm sorry about your hair.. sounds like a form of alopecia.. possibly alopecia areata.

I have thin hair too and use Joico k-pac (which I love), however my hair would be beyond repairable with out it from all I do to it. If your hair seems to be overly oily, try a clarifying shampoo.

For more volume maybe try a root boaster, I use it all the time...
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:52 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• "my seborria dermetitis "

sorry didn't see you post this one til after I posted, but yes this could cause hair loss as well :(.

try keeping conditioners off scalp to reduce product build up.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:53 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I've been using Aussie Moist, mainly shampoo, sometimes conditioner, ever since I met DH, and have never had a problem with it. I love it. I have thin fine hair that falls out by the handful and Aussie makes it feel the nicest.
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 10:24 PM on Aug. 14, 2010