Is something wrong with me?

I'm 24 and I have been married 7 yrs. The thing is my husband wants sex all the time and I don't like sex.I don't understand why I've gotten this way. Maybe its the kids and I'm tired. I don't know. Its putting a lot of stress on my marriage. Does anyone know what I should do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:53 PM on Aug. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• You will go through pahses where you want it more, then he will want it more. I just wish we both were high or low at the same time.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 8:55 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• well yeah that is reasonable but if you want the s** back in the relationship maybe on a weekend have date night with your hubby have some one watch the kids have a massage
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 8:58 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Yeah you're going to have ups and downs with your libido. It also MAY be a medication you've recently started, as that is sometimes a side effect of certain medications. But if it's causing stress on your relationship, try something new. I remember when my ex and I were in a rut, I spoke dirty for the first time (I was so nervous and excited, he had no idea what was coming) and it put the fun back into our sex life. We have gotten in ruts and come so far from talking dirty, but we try new things and try to keep it fun. Sex should be fun, not a chore, and definitely not stressful or a burden. Good luck!!!
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 9:03 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• i feel the same way6 sometime so i can't really help, sorry
    mamasloves

Answer by mamasloves at 9:14 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• It maybe that you are more exhausted than you realize or it could be hormonal. Try taking a day off and relax, then go to dinner or do something the two of you used to enjoy together. Don't talk about anything at home. Remember when you could talk about nothing? Try it again, sometimes the stress of everyday life affects are desires.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 9:14 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• If you're tired maybe your DH can help some and then you will feel more in the mood. Are you on BC? sometimes that effects your libido.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 9:31 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• No I'm not on bc. I had my tubes tied when I had my csection. I hate feeling this way. Do people my age have hormonal issues?
    ashleys2girls

Answer by ashleys2girls at 9:33 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• i went through something similar... for me it was the hormone change especially after my son was born, then the BC i was on didn't help. What helped me was giving myself a little TLC. dealing with the all over body changes after my 1st childbirth as well as the responsibility of family at an early age was different for me than it was for him. My mind focused on kids and home by the time i got to bed sex was the last thing on my mind. (oh yeah and what about MY shower haha) who wants to be intimate with anyone else if they haven't made time for themselves?
    mariposalee

Answer by mariposalee at 9:43 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• It could be a sign of menopause.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 10:02 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I don't think it would be menopause since I'm 24
    ashleys2girls

Answer by ashleys2girls at 10:11 PM on Aug. 14, 2010